About MB Fitzgerald
- Since its inception in 2012, MB Fitzgerald has grown considerably and now has established teams in place providing, not only high quality service levels, but consistent results to both clients and candidates across the UK.
- After a number of highly successful years working within the financial services recruitment sector, the founding partners of MB Fitzgerald felt that there was a gap in the market for a more personal and bespoke service within this niche area.
- MB Fitzgerald was established in 2012 with the primary focus being high quality service delivery as opposed to volume based recruitment.
- We have now continued our growth and have set up MB Fitzgerald - General Insurance and we are now recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer to support our Associate Director of that team.
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment
Role: Recruitment Administrator & Resourcer
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Receiving new roles from clients, briefing with consultant regarding requirements.
- Creating job adverts on the following job boards, Reed, Totaljobs, Money Marketing, MB Fitzgerald’s Website and Linkedin.
- Sourcing candidates CV’s or Linkedin profiles and contacting them via telephone and email to inform them of a new opportunity.
- Receiving and screening candidate’s applications.
- Registering new candidates.
- Send candidates applications to clients when required.
- Organising candidate interviews.
- Briefing candidates on interview process, role responsibilities and clients.
- Assisting the Directors with operational support
- Updating and maintaining the Database
- Formatting CV’s
- General office administration duties
- A’level calibre candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- A knowledge of the General Insurance Market (preferred)
- Sales or Customer service experience
- Good IT / Administration skills
- Target driven
- On offer is a competitive package.
- MB Fitzgerald runs regular incentives including monthly drinks, quarterly days out including Royal Ascot and an annual incentive trip for those whom hit sales targets. The annual incentive has previously included Marbella & Skiing in the French Alps.
Why Join MB Fitzgerald?
- Relaxed working environment - While we do try to stick to KPI’s, because calling clients and sending CV’s gets results, we also understand that everyone works in different ways.
- Training and time - We have a good track record of training Recruiters here and if we offer you a role it is because we want you to succeed. We will invest time and effort in order to make you a success, whatever level you join us at.