As a Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer, your role is to support the team and self develop by encouraging new candidates for vacancies, by selling the company benefits, and supporting the management of the candidate experience from screening the candidate through to placing them into a role and managing any concerns raised after they begin - to show full support and commitment to helping candidate into new role.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Good team building skills and a can do attitude
* We require individuals who must be team players, who are willing to learn and self development with a passion to further their career.
* Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills including exceptional listening skills.
* Must be well organised and be able to demonstrate an ability to react to challenges that present themselves at any time with a positive approach
* Willing to learn as a team
Typically daily duties and responsibilities include: -
* Source and select candidates to match to current vacancies for a higher success rate
* Headhunting through jobsites and internal databases
* Conducting telephone interviews and preparing candidates for interviews to rule out any concerns
* Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
* Managing the compliance processes and generate sales elads daily
In Return, we offer the following: -
* Hours of work - Mon - Fri 8.45am - 5pm
* to £15k
* Permanent position
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- True Team Player