Recruitment - Administrator & Resourcer
£8-10 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Temp to perm
- Excellent training opportunities
- Chance to develop into a Consultant role
Prism7 Recruitment is looking for an experienced Resourcer/Administrator ideally with a background in Recruitment/HR to join our fast growing, dynamic team on a temp to perm contract in Windsor, Berkshire.
- Are you looking to join a fun and friendly team?
- Are you looking for a career where you can gain exceptional skills in Recruitment?
- Are you looking for a company who provides support from day one?
If you answered YES to all, then this is the right opportunity for you. APPLY BELOW! ??
- Source and select candidates (temp, perm, contract work)
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Create new starter packs
- Liaising with candidates, clients, suppliers
- Getting informations
- Dealing with complex CRM in house database
- Keep records up to date
- Reference checks of temporary candidates
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, timesheet, jobs, etc.
- To provide administrative support to the whole team
- To support the manager and our consultants
- Qualify and match candidates to suitable positions/roles
- Creating, formatting, proofreading and editing the team’s documents
- Managing email correspondence
- Diary management
- Compliance management (Right to work related)
- Photocopying, binding, scanning, mailing and filing
- Formatting CVs, posting adverts, dealing with job applications
- Registering and updating candidates to CRM system
- First line support for the team’s IT queries, liaising directly with the IT team
- Archive recruitment documentation as directed by the team
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and email enquiries to the team
- Assisting as appropriate to ensure that enquiries receive a response from an appropriate member of the team, some of which may be of a sensitive/confidential nature
- Ideally previous recruitment/HR background
- Qualification minimum to GCSE level
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment
- Bubbly, energetic, dynamic personality
- Attention to details
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Good IT skills: Microsoft office, CRM systems
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and think outside of the box!!!! (creative mind)
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days of application. If you haven`t been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion.
- Communication Skills