The Role: Recruitment Assistant / Recruitment co-ordinator
Salary £20,000 - £30,000 ate basic salary plus commission
Our client works with international broadcast operators, content owners and technology companies throughout Europe; providing staffing solutions to the ever-changing world of broadcast media. Their clients include, BBC, Amazon, BT Sport and The Premier League.
As part of our clients continued growth we are looking for an ambitious and driven recruitment coordinator / administrator to support their team of specialist consultants. The position will focus on different aspects of the recruitment process and its administration; including candidate and client management providing the opportunity for the right candidate to get hands on recruitment training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a team orientated, co-ordinator to pursue a dynamic career in broadcast technology and recruitment. Any recruitment experience, espcially agency is helpful and candidates should be able to liaise with clients, self manage and take ownership of work
As part of the team you will be provided with extensive training and development to help you excel in a challenging and rewarding workplace.
The responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating internal resources, job postings and candidate applications.
- Scheduling meetings and interviews with clients and candidates.
- On boarding clients and candidates to company systems.
- Supporting company website and social media accounts.
- Working with senior members of the team in sales, marketing and recruitment.
We are looking for candidates with;
- Genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally.
- Previous recruitment experience
- Highly organised and methodical approach to work.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- Strong level of computer literacy. IdeallyMac but this is not essential
- Recruitment Administrator
- Recruitment Co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job