This is a varied role, never a dull moment, always something new to learn and definitely lots to keep you busy.
The role of administrator includes, providing administrative and business support to the team, coordinating the smooth running of the office including facilities management and providing a professional service at all times to clients and candidates.
The day to day duties of the role will include:
• Meeting and greeting candidates on arrival
• Typing, formatting and adding CV's to the database
• Answering telephone calls
• Database administration and maintenance.
• Searching online CV databases for candidates and sourcing candidates from our database.
• Referencing candidates
• Managing the compliance process ensuring adherence to all quality minimum standards
The ideal candidate will be educated to A-Level standard with a proactive, professional and customer focused approach. Previous experience working in an office or customer service environment would be desirable.
In return we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, company-wide incentive trips and gifts and many other perks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'