Are you looking to start your career in the recruitment sector?
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator for our expanding recruitment team in Manchester city centre. We are looking for an experienced process driven and customer service orientated administrator, to support our branches and candidates through the compliance process.
- 16-18k basic
- Excellent monthly bonus
- Over thirty different rewarding benefits to choose from
- Team incentives
- On-going in house training and development
- Career progression opportunities
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for managing your candidate’s compliance documents to enable them to work through our healthcare organizations. Using our online interview and compliance document check system, you will consistently chase for documents such as, references, DBS, right to work, education certificates, CV and occupational health results. You will follow the strict company policies and practices, support and guide your candidates through their process to work, communicating with them regularly, chase up any missing compliance documents and process their compliance files to be signed off by your manager.
- You will ideally be working in a compliance, recruitment, or administration role.
- Enjoy working to targets in a busy and fast paced environment.
- You will have an attention to detail and be highly organised, thrive on processes and have the ability and drive to deliver work to an exceptional standard.
- You will genuinely enjoy talking to people and have excellent communication and relationship building skills from conducting telephone calls and sometimes face to face meetings with candidates.
- You will be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels.
- A strong background in administration is ideal.
- The ability to multi task and to work under pressure is essential.
- You will be determined and self motivated, possessing a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
Who we are:
Pulse and Pulse Community Healthcare are well established organisations who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We care about everything we do and we offer more than just another job. We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. We offer a competitive basic with a rewarding benefits package.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job