Recruitment Administrator - Leading Recruitment Agency - Job Summary
Detail2Recruitment, founded in 2002, is a nationally recognised multi-sector recruitment consultancy that operates across the Hospitality, Digital, Distribution & Digital sectors. We are one of the most well known & respected consultancies within our specialist sectors and work with some of the most recognised brands in UK.
We have recently relocated our Head Office to the centre of Altrincham and due to ongoing expansion are looking to add an experienced Administrator to our Business Support team.
The Business Support function is integral to our business. You will be working alongside our current business support team supporting the wider business with its administration related work.
The role would suit someone with previous administration experience within a similar office environment. This is a full time position with working hours of 8:45am to 5:45pm, Monday to Friday.
Recruitment Administrator - Leading Recruitment Agency - Role Responsibility
- Assisting in the day to day activities of the business support team
- Ensuring all calls are answered professionally, appropriately and transferred accordingly
- Daily processing of candidate registrations - ensuring accuracy of data, and that all email enquiries are responded to swiftly
- Posting new vacancies onto multiple job boards. Accuracy and an understanding of each job board is key to gain the best possible response for each advert
- Database administration
- Welcoming clients and candidates to our office and ensuring they are looked after upon arrival.
- Being the first point of contact for client enquiries
Recruitment Administrator - Leading Recruitment Agency - The Ideal Candidate
Ideal administration backgrounds include:
- Recruitment, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Call Centres, Utilities, Sales.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with a database / CRM System Highly organised and focused
- Good at multi-tasking and great attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of calls and an excellent telephone manner
- Good keyboard skills as well as a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Professional and confident
- Outgoing personality
- Flexible and adaptable approach
We have recently moved our Head Office to the centre of Altrincham and are only a short walk away from the Interchange where the metrolink, train and bus services operate from. Not only will you be joining a successful organisation, you will become part of a busy and vibrant environment where you will receive regular training and support.
Detail2Recruitment is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital, Hospitality, Distribution & Retail Organisations.