Recruitment Administrator - Leading Recruitment Agency - Job Summary
Exciting Recruitment Administration opportunity has arisen to join our leading recruitment agency.
Detail2Recruitment are a busy market leading recruitment consultancy that operates across the Hospitality, Retail and Digital sectors. We work in partnership with some amazing companies supporting them with their management and head office recruitment.
We are currently expanding as a business and are therefore looking to add to our current Business Support team. The role would suit someone with previous experience of administration within a sales environment or a graduate with some office experience interested in developing a career within the recruitment sector. This is a full time position with working hours of 8.45am - 5.30pm with some flexibility.
The Business Support / Administration function is of central importance in ensuring our consultants are free from as much admin related work as possible, enabling them to focus on the sales element of their role. As a company we have a clear set of values that ensures "fun" plays a key part of our day to day roles. We have quarterly team builds on the last Friday of every quarter and recent events has seen us do activities such as white water rafting , York Races, Alton Towers, Breakout in Manchester etc.
As a company we currently employ 25 people but have the work load that will see us add another 10-15 consultants over the course of the next 12 months. We are one of the most well known recruitment brands on the sectors we recruit, and support our industry's events, for example we were one of the lead sponsors at the caterer.com people awards in October.
Recruitment Administrator - Leading Recruitment Agency - Role Responsibility
The role will involve a combination of both administration and resourcing duties.
- Assisting in the day-to-day activities of the administration team, including ensuring all calls into the business are answered professionally, appropriately and transferred accordingly
- Daily processing of candidate registrations - ensuring accuracy of data, and that all email enquiries are responded to swiftly
- Posting new vacancies onto numerous job boards - ensuring accuracy and an understanding of each job board to garner the best possible response from each advert
- Receiving client enquiries and being the first contact
- Supporting the consultant team through Candidate searching - both online and on our internal recruitment database - referring across relevant candidates accordingly
- Distributing and responding to online advert responses in the most time effective manner possible
- Reviewing all online advertising - ensuring that all adverts adhere to legal standards and receiving maximum coverage possible through being suitably worded and optimised
Recruitment Administrator - Leading Recruitment Agency - The Ideal Candidate
- Ideal backgrounds include Recruitment, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Call Centres
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with a database / CRM system
- Outgoing personality
- Highly organised and Focused
- Experience of dealing with high volume of calls
- Great attention to detail
- Good keyboard skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional and confident nature
- Flexible and adaptable approach
This is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and work within a busy and vibrant office environment where you will be receive regular training and support. If you have an interest in progressing in the future into a recruitment consultant role then this role will give you a great foundation in recruitment and the opportunity to benefit from future promotion within the business.
Detail2Recruitment is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure, Hospitality, Retail and Digital Organisations.