Candidate Resourcer for the Private Household and Catering Team
Greycoat Lumleys’ Private Household & Catering team are looking for a new Candidate Resourcer to join their busy and growing Private household division. The team has grown in size over the last few years and just gets busier and busier. You will work as a full time administrator and candidate resourcer supporting a number of busy consultants. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for somebody to join an excellent team with good career opportunities.
Main duties to include:
- Diary management
- Candidate resourcing
o Pre-registration interviews and scheduling of the meetings between consultants and candidates
o Reference checking of candidates
o Administration of the candidates and updating of all candidate files and documents.
- Website management
- Social media content
- General Administration
Key Qualities of a Candidate Resourcer:
- Strong communication skills & polite telephone manner
- Ability to manage workload
- Proactive approach and ability to spot tasks which need to be done
- Motivation & Personal tenacity
- Team player
- An interest in food or private households (and knowledge of the industry) would be beneficial but not essential, as this can be learnt
- Hours: Monday to Friday, based on a 40 hour week
- Package: Pension and medical insurance after a year of employment.
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: Negotiable
This position is being managed by Nicola Forster.
Due to the volumes of applications we are receiving at present, sadly, we can only guarantee a response to successful applicants. We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management