Recruitment Administrator GiGroup
Closing Date - 23/05/2021
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
GI Group are the official recruitment providers to the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth games and, due to ongoing growth, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join our RPO team onsite at the Games Headquarters in Central Birmingham. Based on Broad Street and reporting directly to the RPO Programme Manager, the Recruitment Administrator will provide a range of administrative support to help deliver a complex, high-profile RPO solution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile and busy RPO growing significantly over the B2022 games lifecycle as well as join a large, global recruitment business in Gi Group. Gi are currently expanding significantly in the UK and further opportunities will be available once the games conclude in August 2022.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Engagement with candidates, to complete Right to Work checks, References, DBS and process compliance and maintaining records in the relevant CMS/ATS
- Supporting the Account team with the accurate reporting and collation of information for the provision of MI in line with client requirements
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholder both by phone and in person to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Supporting the administration of candidates through the ATS system, including engagement and response to candidate applications, updating/uploading candidate records
- Supporting the recruitment process and candidate journey including areas such as psychometric testing, interview scheduling and related admin processes
- Preparing all required documentation for recruitment activities such as interviews and onboarding ensuring accuracy
- Utilisation of IT Systems such as Microsoft Office and ATS systems
- Any adhoc, recruitment specific administrative duties required by the client or RPO team
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a recruitment or recruitment administration role from an agency, RPO or in-house environment
- Experience of completing UK Right to Work checks as well as a thorough understanding of UK right to work documentation
- Demonstrate exceptional standards of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in person, on the phone and via email
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages and video conferencing tools
- The ability to complete tasks to a high standard ensuring accuracy and quality
- Willingness to seek new and innovative ways to produce data
- Display the ability to form strong, positive working relationships
- Ability to manage your own time effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a flexibility in tasks and task prioritisation in a pressured environment
- Experience interacting with a recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS) would be desirable
- Experience of end to end recruitment processes either in an agency or in-house setting
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We have received the Leaders in Diversity award through the National Centre for Diversity. The principles "FREDIE" (Fairness - Respect - Equality - Diversity - Inclusion and Engagement) support our aim of delivering a truly inclusive and accessible games.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. If you wish for your application to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme, please submit a completed form with your application, which can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
To apply for this role please follow the link and complete the application attaching a single document containing your CV and Covering Letter. Please also submit your disability confident/ reasonable adjustments form (if required).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. This can be found on the Birmingham 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
- Human resources
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'