Recruitment Administrator / Assistant / Administration
Manchester Commutable from Rochdale, Stockport and Stretford
£16,000 to £18,000 dependent on skills
As part of our client’s continued and exciting growth they are now recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator/Assistant to join their team based in Manchester.
As a Recruitment Administrator/Assistant you will post job adverts, search CV databases and will review applications for suitable skills and experience. You will conduct telephone interviews, as well as assisting with interview preparation, data entry of candidate details and communicate application updates with candidates including responding to emails and issuing rejection letters.
Established since 1998 our client is a multi-utility specialist, delivering products and service to over 140,000 small businesses across the country, including Telecoms, Energy and Water. Their offices are UK based and employ more than 800 people.
We are looking for organised team players with experience of working within a similar role. The successful candidates will have excellent time management skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills and high levels of attention to detail. You will also be a competent IT user with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
In return our client offers:
- Plenty of opportunities for progression and development
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- An annual 10% performance related bonus, paid quarterly
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidised Social Events
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job