Role: Recruitment Administrator
Location: Glasgow (Prestigious Head Office Location)
Temporary for 6 months
Salary: £17,234 p.a (pro-rata)
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours,
Our client is a Facilities Management company who is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent unquoted businesses, with a turnover approaching £400m and employing over 12,000 people. The company is a leading provider of facilities management and building maintenance services to multi site operations.
Our client employs an innovative business model to partner with clients and provides a one-stop service. As a result of continued growth, an outstanding Recruitment Administrator opportunity has arisen within our clients People Administration department based at their prestigious head office in Glasgow.
In the role you be responsible for the following :
- To support the HR team and field managers in all of our recruitment administration processes
- Create job adverts and post on relevant sites
- Engage with applicants and carry out telephone interviews
- Liaise with recruiting managers to organise the interview schedule and update on filled vacancies
- The maintenance of the HR database, ensuring all records are completed accurately
- Managing email correspondence to our internal recruitment & support mailbox
- Track weekly recruitment activity
HR/Recruitment experience would be an advantage.
In order to be considered for the role you will require the following skills:
- General admin experience is essential
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- To be a self-starter who thrives on a challenge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Have an eye for detail and be confident inputting high volumes of information
- Be proficient with all aspects of MS Office packages and adapt well to internal systems and processes
- You will be highly motivated, with a great customer service ethos, proactive and the ability to multi task in a fast paced high volume environment.
If you feel this is for you, please e-mail your complete CV to us
- Administrative Duties
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job