Trilogy international are currently looking for a recruitment administrator to join one of our clients based in East Anglia. This is an initial 6 month contract, paying up to £150 per day. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the agencies and the internal employees, ensuring all recruitment matters are efficiently dealt with. There is also the potential for this position to lead to a permanent opportunity after the initial 6 months.
- Must have 1-2 years recruitment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel etc.)
- Pro-active nature
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of the requirements to ensure equal opportunity, equality and diversity and data protection.
- Experience and knowledge of managing the full end to end recruitment process
The role and responsibilities:
- Partner with the hiring managers to support with recruitment and selection needs
- Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers
- Assist with the sourcing of suitable candidates via the agency psl land tracking of agency success rates and timeliness.
- Posting vacancies on national job boards and LinkedIn.
- Responding in an appropriate and timely manner to all direct applicants.
- Screening applications and qualifying candidates against eligibility & suitability criteria.
- Scheduling and coordinating the interview process.
- Supporting hiring managers in the interview process, as required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job