Your new company
High profile public sector organisation
Your new role
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Processing recruitment exercises using e-recruitment system, i.e. prepare shortlisting, organise assessment centres/selection tests for relevant positions, organise interviews, prepare and send appropriate correspondence to applicants and managers both, organise pre-employment medical and health surveillance, request references.
- Preparing offer letters and Contract Statements
- Ensuring all internal paperwork relating to the recruitment process is signed and filed.
- Sending out internal vacancy bulletins
- Setting-up new user accounts and trouble-shoot arising issues
- Completing initial shortlisting of vacancies
- Administering/assisting with delivery of psychometric tests as required. Liaise with the Recruitment Advisor and/or HR Services Manager on business needs related to testing and assessment techniques.
- Preparing feedback letters to applicants.
- Drafting and placing vacancy advertisements.
- Assisting with general administration e.g. temporary contract letters, completion of Disclosure Application forms, feedback letters, DPA requests, reference requests, etc
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you must show;
- 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English & Maths
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an HR environment to include:
- Experience of working with modern recruitment systems in a similar sized organisation coupled with recruiting a large number of disciplines and vacancies at one time
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers and employees on recruitment issues
- Experience in a customer service role
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation and in particular equality/Section 75 monitoring
- Awareness of legislative requirements within an HR department
- Using a computerised HR system
What you'll get in return
- Immediate start
- Presented with the opportunity to work with a highly reputable business in NI
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.