Recruitment Account Manager
Rossendale / Bury
As part of our strategic growth plans and as a result of a number of significant client wins, we're seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the team as a Recruitment Account Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Square Peg Associates to focus on the management of a number of key client relationships and where you'll be able concentrate your efforts on the service delivery side of recruitment.
As a Recruitment Account Manager, you'll be recruiting for a healthy flow of high quality commercial and junior finance vacancies for reputable businesses across the North West. You'll receive the support and the space that you need to be highly successful and earn an uncapped commission.
If you love the service delivery side of recruitment, have a talent for seeking out great candidates and enjoy earning monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses, then this is the opportunity for you.
THE RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER PACKAGE:
We're offering a base salary between £22,000 to £28,000 (negotiable) with an OTE of circa £40,000 - £50,000 (uncapped), this is a very realistic earning potential and real opportunity exists that will enable you to earn significantly earn more than the OTE.
- You'll need to have recruitment experience as either a Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Account Manager or Recruitment Resourcer
- We're open to considering candidates from any area of professional recruitment, however, if you have experience in Commercial or Finance Recruitment, this would be an advantage
- Positive individual who makes an effort to build lasting relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates
- Excellent communicator over the phone, face to face and via video
- Confident around Systems, Social Media, Linked In and Job boards
Apply Now for the Recruitment Account Manager position!
The role can be offered either Home Based or Office based or a blend though our preference is to live/work local to Lancashire or North Manchester.
If you've got the experience for the Recruitment Account Manager position, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are strictly confidential.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'