Staffline have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Account Manager to join us in the Derby area.
We are offering a generous basic salary, bonuses and the chance to join a progressive, forward thinking team where opportunities and progression are available.
Reporting to the Contract Manager you will join a team that is at the heart of our client's operation within their distribution centre. Very quickly you will develop relationships with key stakeholders, deliver operational excellence and ensure all worker and client requirements are fulfilled on time and to a high standard.
The key accountabilities for this role will be to:
- Deliver best in class service and customer care to client and candidates
- To be an ambassador of the Company values
- Achievement of fulfilment targets
- Ensure compliance standards are upheld
- Maintain strong relationships across the business
- People/Worker management
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Daily assessment of volume requirements, forecasting and fulfilment
- Recruitment and planning of recruitment
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Managing weekly payroll process, ensuring accuracy
- Use IT systems available and ensure internal systems are fully and accurately updated as necessary
- Working to deadlines whilst being adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Implementing and managing administration processes such as change requests, absences etc.
- Demonstrating behaviours that align to Company values at all times
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required by line manager
Essential Requirements of the role:
- Fluent in English
- Strong administration skills and Microsoft skills
- Prioritisation and ability to react at short notice
- Organisational skills
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- Proactive mind-set
- Strong team player and being hands on
- Flexible, reliable and respectful
- Demonstrates integrity and creative
- Passionate, committed and enthusiastic
- On-site recruitment background
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Willingness to travel
Successful candidates will be working 40 - 45 hours per week and can expect to earn a basic salary of £20-22000 per annum with an O.T.E of an additional £3500 per annum.
The shifts will be 0600-16000 5 days from 7 with a possibility of moving to 12-hour shifts including night shifts for a short period during peak time
If you think you've got what it takes to make a success of this role APPLY TODAY!
- contract management