Recruitment Account Manager - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Are you looking to step back from Business Development but maintain excellent relationships with clients and Candidates?
Are you keen to work in a highly autonomous, positive, fun environment?
Understanding Recruitment are a vibrant, exciting and award-winning IT Recruitment Agency based in the heart of St Albans. Boasting an impressive portfolio of outstanding clients, we aim to offer the best IT solutions for our clients and achieve this by having an excellent, consultative team on board with a low staff turnover. We have a highly dynamic working environment and offer trips away (we're jetting off to Iceland and Cuba this year!) and are always on the lookout for ambitious, talented individuals who can add value to our team and build their career with us!
You will boast excellent Account Management experience and will take control of relationships with a number of high-calibre and demanding accounts where you will:
- Effectively network with a wide breadth existing and new decision makers
- Establish new business opportunities whilst also maximising our current accounts
- Source and provide strong candidates for the live vacancies and effectively manage the candidate process
- Identify any areas of improvement with clients, and be the driving force behind implementing them
As an Account Manager, you will be commercially focused, with a proven track record in recruitment, preferably within the IT or Technical sector and able to demonstrate:
Excellent relationship building, networking, Confidence, ambition, excellent time management and organisation skills, flexibility and fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
- Tailored 3-week training programme and on-going support
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors Lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays (this year Iceland and Cuba!)
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.
- Account manager