Role: Polish Speaking Recruitment Account Manager
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 7.30am-4.30pm
Polish Speaking Recruitment Account Manager
The role will involve...
- Reviewing advert response and marking candidates as suitable/unsuitable for work.
- Putting job adverts live on various job boards.
- Interviewing candidates over the phone.
- Checking and monitoring agency staff attendance and timekeeping
- Checking and monitoring agency staff performance
- Completing daily fulfilment reports
- Completing daily and weekly performance reports
- Preparing paperwork and conducting weekly and monthly performance reviews with production staff (temp and AWR)
- Dealing with staff issues and requests
You will be an extremely well organised person with recruitment experience. You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Experience of working within recruitment is essential
- MUST be able to drive
- MUST have excellent customer service / account management skills
- MUST be fluent in both Polish and English
- MUST have excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of working within a warehouse or logistics environment would be highly beneficial
- MUST be a confident and outgoing character
HEADS has a proven track record of organic talent development. 100% of the Management Team started as Recruitment Consultants / Account Managers. The company has achieved 13.8% compound average growth for the last 5-years resulting in sales of £54 million to 200+ Supply Chain Clients operating in Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics and Customer Support.
These results, our people, values and reputation have led to HEADS being recently acquired by Proman (1.5 Billion Euro Sales in 2016). Proman are also a family run business which has helped the two cultures merge harmoniously and allows for a relaxed and supportive environment.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job