Due to continued growth, our client a specialist recruitment agency is looking to recruit an ambitious self-starter who is keen to start a career in healthcare recruitment.
No experience is required as full training will be provided, but you need to be resilient, money motivated and great at building relationships. You shall be securing top talent and delivering a consistently high level of service to support long-term repeat business.
• Lead Generation
• Conduct candidate searches via the "web"
• Proactive maintaining the Quartz database
• Response Handling / Telephone Screening
• Candidate feedback
• Candidate quality checks
• Candidate communications
• Attend client meetings with Consultants where appropriate
• Creating "candidate individual interview reports"
As well as being shortlisted in the UK’s top 20 Best workplaces, our client offer a set of great company benefits which include:
• A competitive salary with a generous commission scheme
• Gym membership supplement - up to £40
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Free parking
• Career progression and rewards
• Pension scheme
• Training and support
• Modern offices ( commutable from Beaconsfield, Loudwater, High wycombe, Amersham, Marlow)
The ideal candidate will have:
• Be degree educated (2:1 or first class)
• Hold a full UK drivers Licence
• Ability to focus and learn medical jargon
- Account Manager
- Graduate Level