We’re the UK’s largest recruiter and workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country’s best-loved brands for over 30 years. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Coordinator to join our team onsite in Suffolk.
We resource, recruit and mobilise large-scale workforces to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. Working in a fast-growing company, you will be supporting the team with the fulfilment of client and worker requirements, ensuing the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Contract Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs the coordinator position will involve:
- Recruitment and selection of workers
- Induction training and conducting refresher training as and when required
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Adhering to administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Resilient, proactive and flexible approach
- Experience within recruitment is desirable
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'