FIXED TERM 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Role: Recruiting Co-ordinator
Location: Warrington Salary: Negotiable
Our client is a leading manufacturer of sports footwear and apparel and proud of their global reputation in the market place. Year on year growth across an increasing number of sports, coupled by investment in their retail operation has led to new career opportunities, including the need to recruit Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their busy Warrington based operation.
The Recruitment Co-ordinator facilitates all operational aspects of the hiring process, and acts as our client’s first point of contact for all prospective talent. Through superior organisation and communication skills, the Recruitment Co-ordinator ensures a smooth and positive experience for both candidates and hiring teams throughout the hiring lifecycle.
- Working closely with the HR team and hiring managers, the Recruitment Co-ordinator will administer the interview and hiring process end-to-end
- Act as administrator of the applicant tracking system (Workday
- Shortlisting candidates based on criteria agreed with hiring managers
- Potential phone screening of candidate if applicable
- Communicate with hiring managers and candidates to co-ordinate and schedule interviews
- Manage day-of interview logistics including meeting room setup, candidate meet and greets, candidate expenses and triaging of any unexpected schedule conflicts
- Coordinate the on-boarding process including communicating key new hire details to internal team members, scheduling new hire meetings and department overviews
- Utilise LinkedIn and network/advertise to potential candidates
- Assist the HR team with the ongoing improvement of the candidate experience
- Produce the Internal Vacancy Report as a weekly task
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Prior experience working on an HR/Recruiting team strongly preferred
- Fluency in written and verbal English with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience of Workday or iCims is a plus.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- High level of work standards and attention to detail
- Customer-centric with an upbeat, positive attitude and an excellent telephone manner with the ability to represent the brand positively in all interactions
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Resilient and self-confident with the ability to think on your feet while under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team environment
In summary, the applicant will have at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role, have a can-do mentalityand above all have a passion for the importance of this new key role.
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and where investment in staff and career progression is key.
- Social Media