What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Do you love to organise, coordinate and help others? Are you interested in learning more about HR in an international organisation? We are currently seeking a recruitment coordinator to work in our Thames Ditton office. This is a key supporting role within the recruitment team and is vital to the success of our function and the candidate experience.
The Coordinator works closely with recruiters on the team and with a number of key internal and external stakeholders, assisting them in meeting aggressive hiring goals. This position demands an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as superior organizational skills. It requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling and coordination of interviews with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers
- Meeting and greeting candidates who come into the offices for interview
- Administering our online assessments for candidates, tracking and distributing results amongst recruiters
- Serving as a resource for any incoming candidate queries (the interviewing process, position details, CEB's business model, life at CEB etc.)
- Responsibility for managing online job board postings (placing vacancies online, renewing and editing postings), tracking responses, success of job board trials and escalating any technical issues
- Contribute to the development of creative sourcing initiatives
- Manage candidate files, including maintenance of internal databases to ensure comprehensive data collection of all candidates
- Process and track candidate interview expenses
- Provide ad hoc data, such as tracking reports and provide analysis and insight of trends
- Provide support for the new hire orientation and on-boarding process
- Assist in the design and implementation of special initiatives such as referral campaigns, and campus recruiting efforts
The successful candidate will likely have professional experience and personal attributes that include:
- Proven experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment, ideally in recruitment coordination
- Experience working with an Applicant tracking system
- Excellent team player with ability to adapt to shifting needs and unanticipated situations
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional service and work ethic with an energetic, positive attitude
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- A demonstrated interest in HR and a desire to learn about recruiting strategy and process
- Acts as a strong example of firm values and demonstrates poise, superior professionalism, and discretion
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.