Recruiting Coordinator, EMEA (London, UK)
Okta is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our EMEA Recruiting Team and serve as our Culture Ambassador. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities, leading operational initiatives and building candidate relationships.
The ideal person will have incredible attention to detail, great customer service skills and an ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision. We are looking for someone to have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in an aggressively growing organisation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule high volume of intricate candidate onsite interviews for recruiters and hiring teams
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience, operational logistics and scheduling efficiency
- Book travel and accomodation for out-of-town candidates and work with finance department to submit and track candidate expenses
- Maintain all recruiting docs - job descriptions, process docs, candidate materials, agency fee agreements in Box
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting events (open houses, meet-ups, happy hours, hackthons, etc), interviewer training and activities as needed
- Track recruiting team metrics and report on a weekly basis
- Ensure candidates have an exceptional candidate experience at Okta with timely responses and follow up, materials provided, etc.
- Ability to interface well with candidates and cross-functionally across teams
- Demonstrated coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate across multiple geo's and timezones, for stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Ability to take ownership of projects and be proactive about suggestions to improve process
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working with an ATS is desirable
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
- Ability to drive projects with a sense of accountability and sound judgment
- Great sense of humor
Okta is a high growth US tech company, built on values of transparency, innovation, integrity & customer success. We offer lots of benefits including training & development, games room, free food & drinks, healthcare, pension, onsite yoga, opportunities to travel to our HQ in San Francisco, lots of social events and very competitive salary packages.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.