We're looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our London team.
- Building teams across multiple disciplines including; engineering, data science, product, operations, marketing
- Setting the sourcing strategy
- Working directly with hiring managers to determine the right level, scope and positioning of their roles. Help determine how best to assess skills, build hiring plans and coach managers on how to make decisions.
- Making sure all candidates have a fantastic experience with Marshmallow from initial outreach to joining the team.
- Creating a flawless and measurable experience to both candidates and interviewers
- You have 3+ years' experience working in recruitment at tech companies
- Are used to working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with shifting priorities
- Have a track record of designing and building processes that enable rapid scaling of people in a high growth, high-performance organisation
- You know how to generate buzz through the engineering and product community
- You have a genuine interest in the tech space.
- Competitive salary ??
- Stock options ???????????
- Working from home when needed ?
- Monthly Socials ?
- 32-day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) ??
- Pension ???
- Cycle to work scheme ?????
- Unlimited books ??
- Equipment you need to get the job done ??
- Weekly knowledge-sharing presentations ??
- Friday all-hands with snacks ?
- Learning and training supported ??
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office ?
- Health insurance ?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'