Working within the lively Talent Acquisition team, you will become an integral part to the businesses success by placing the best talent in a variety of positions, through managing robust recruitment processes.
Being the first point of contact, you will provide a memorable candidate experience from start to finish, creating excitement around the role, the company and the career prospects available. Working at a fast pace, you will be the recruitment expert liaising with hiring managers and ensure succession planning of the great talent you bring on board.
You will be responsible for creating a value-added talent management process, use initiative to drive candidate placement whilst establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all candidates.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
* Resourcing suitable candidates considering role profiles
* Taking recruitment briefs
* Conducting telephone/skype interviews
* Completing the recruitment cycle from start to finish
* Building effective relationships with internal stakeholders
* Building strong rapport with your candidates
* Providing a best in class candidate journey through the process
* Provide feedback to inform the improvement of recruitment processes
* Using initiative to become more effective and efficient
* Meet the deadlines set by interview and fulfilment dates
* Working to departmental KPIs
* Advertising vacancies on the website and external job boards
* Offering candidates and ensuring onboarding is completed
* Collating reports and feeding back to management
* Accurate tracking of referrals for vacancies
* Administrative duties and regular reporting on activity
* Effective and accurate management of vacancies and candidates on SAGE system
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
* Liaising with hiring managers
* Personable, engaging and enthusiastic
* Driven, ambitious and positive
* Desire to create an engaging value-added talent management environment
* Strong communication and listening skills
* Good administration skills
* Good IT skills; excel and database experience
* Ability to plan and prioritise work and good time management
* Ability to work on own initiative and be dynamic
* Adaptable, flexible and possess a can-do attitude
* Negotiating ability
* Are you motivated to develop a career in Recruitment?
* Do you have a good academic background?
* Can you work in fast-paced environment?
* Are you a quick learner who will pick things up well during training?
* Are you a people's person?
* Are you keen to integrate into the wider company here at Blue Square?
This is a generic vacancy template
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"