- Manage general queries from candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members, managing issues appropriately and escalating as required
- Identify and hire the right candidates
- Identify internal candidates for new roles/development opportunities
- Manage local to local transfers and their career development
- Develop and execute effective screening and assessment criteria
- Lead the shortlisting process, in collaboration with the Sourcer/Researcher
- Guide and where required coach the Hiring Manager and candidate through the interview process
- Facilitate the offer approval process, offer negotiation with candidate and resignation preparation
- worked in a similar position or Human Resources environment focusing on Investment Bank Front Office
- a track record as an organized worker, skilled at multitasking, prioritizing, managing data and achieving deadlines
- passionate about human resources and know the level of service our people have
- an excellent negotiator and communicator
- always professional (but you have the human touch)
If you are interested in the Interim Recruiter role and have the relevant Investment Banking experience do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"