A five minute walk from East Croydon station, this global organisation have a warm, friendly and supportive company culture with the view to develop and grow.
This organisation offers strong development for its employees and offers a well paid salary.
This role could potentially suit individuals with recruitment experience, eager to move internal, or candidates with internal recruitment experience.
Ideally, I am looking for an industry professional with a good track record of successfully recruiting skills and enthusiasm about recruiting.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying sources for candidate attraction
- Interviewing & closing candidates
- Pre screening and meeting GDPR rules
- Building strong relationships with candidates and finding talent within them
- You will be liaising with directors and department head to ensure the business has a full head count
- Writing jobs specs, job descriptions, person specs, adverts etc.
- Interviewing candidates and carrying out references
- Liaising with advertising agencies, recruiters etc.
- You will also be carrying out Human Resources (HR) / Personnel duties
- Liaising with external HR ad visors
- Maintain systems and databases (social media)
The candidate MUST have 2+ years experience in Recruitment.
Experience of recruiting volume staff
Experience of writing job spec, adverts, person spec etc.
Ideally have experience of dealing with HR and Personnel issues (not essential)
CIPD qualification or similar desired but not essential
Be willing to take on extra duties
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job