Feeling undervalued in your current recruitment role or are you looking to step up and work for a specialist agency? Our client is a market leader in their sector and truly gets it when it comes to looking after their people. We are seeking experienced recruiters, whether you have 6 months or 20 years’ experience there is a place for you in this welcoming and all accommodating business.
Staff wellbeing, reward and development come first here and the results are clear to see as the business goes from strength to strength, a winner of multiple industry awards this is simply a fantastic place to work right now.
- Seek new business opportunities and handle existing business.
- Develop relationships with target clients/contacts through regular communication including face to face meetings.
- Conduct regular formalised reviews with key contacts, taking and acting upon feedback, offering innovative solutions and constantly seeking to improve service.
- Develop and deliver solutions that will delight your customers and create value in your business.
- Identify Preferred Supplier and tender opportunities, taking responsibility from the presentation stage through to implementation and management of the contract.
- Negotiate with clients and candidates observing target terms of business.
- Write effective advertisements to broadcast all open jobs on online job boards observing guidelines from the marketing team.
- Maximise candidate flow through utilisation of all available channels with emphasis on networking for candidate referrals and re-registrations.
- Make sure that candidates are proactively and professionally represented to both open jobs and prospective clients.
- Previous agency recruitment experience
- Proven track record of high achievement in targeted environment
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Must be a natural relationship builder
- Must have excellent time management skills, able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Must have driver’s license and have access to own transport
- Competitive basic salary
- Very generous commission scheme
- Team bonus
- Ongoing training and development, dedicated company trainer
- Outstanding holiday allowance starting at 25 days increasing significantly during service
- Gym Membership
- Private medical cover
- Regular incentives and team days out
Please send your CV via the website or email or contact Richard at Park HR directly for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job