At Powerleague, we understand our people are the heart of what we do. They are what makes us successful and has ensured we grow from strength to strength. The People Team work closely with the business and see the importance of getting the right people in and keeping them!
It is for this reason we are looking to grow our team by bringing on an In-house Recruiter, to make sure the right people are coming into our company and are being inducted correctly.
The role is based in the Wembley Support Office and reports into the HR Business Partner and is a key member of the People team. They will be responsible for the recruitment for the whole organisations.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual to 'own’ the whole recruitment process and will suit an individual looking to support a growing business with its talent management.
- Support managers with establishing their recruitment needs
- Proactive management of the full recruitment life cycle
- Adapt and or create job descriptions for current and upcoming roles in the Company
- Utilise recruitment methods via channels such as job boards, databases, advertising, universities, graduate fairs, networking, social media and referrals. Sourcing and managing direct candidate applications
- Create a robust recruitment process, through telephone screening, setting up, coordinating and/or running assessment centres alongside managers
- Ensuring right to work documentation and compliance data is completed accurately and efficiently
- Setting up new starters on the online systems, ensuring relevant security clearances are complete (DBS), right to work is correct, and creating the offer packs for new starters, where applicable.
- Building and managing a network and pipeline of talent, along with developing sourcing strategies.
- Corresponding with candidates clients to discuss interview feedback
- Making offers and negotiating salaries with agencies and direct candidate
- Contributing to the recruitment social media strategy
- Confident and self-motivated
- Results driven
- A good team player, able to support others workloads
- Creative, able to utilise various approaches and methods
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Able to challenge and push back when needed
- Experience in a recruitment or HR setting - creating JDs, PSs and Job Adverts
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Able to multitask
- Experience in working in a fast passed environment
- iTrent system experience
- Experience of working within Leisure or Hospitality