What are my responsibilities?
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Consultant will be responsible for delivering high volume roles across the business. You will work alongside the Partner and will be responsible for the volume recruiting process including sourcing, attraction, assessment and onboarding. You will ensure that all roles are recruited within desired timescales and facilitate all associated recruiting activity.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Initiate advertising of roles including monitoring of response, sifting through CV's and presenting Hiring Managers with a suitable shortlist of suitable candidates to interview
- Liaise with the wider Talent Acquisition team (FSS) to ensure efficient booking of interviews, assessment centres and training centres
- Collaborate with the HR Consultants, Onboarding team and FSS team to process offer forms, request relevant access, onboarding any other administrative tasks
- Assist and coach Hiring Managers with interview and assessment Centre preparation
- Co-ordination and facilitation/support of Assessment Centres including preparation of relevant material
- Support the TA Partner on additional tasks as required to help manage increased volumes or ad hoc requests in line with the overall team model
- Maintain accurate reporting for all recruitment related activity
- Monitor progress of hiring activity in line with outline timescales
What do I need to qualify for this job?
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a recruiter in a high volume environment within an in-house function. You will be able to manage end to end recruiting activity with ease and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You must have previous stakeholder management experience and will be an individual who can adapt their style to suit the needs of the business.
You must be a flexible individual who is able to prioritise and deal with large volumes of work. You will be a tenacious individual with a positive attitude to cope in a pressurised environment. You must be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills and have a can do attitude.
This role will require some travel nationally.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.