What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this role:
The Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in our success story at Gartner. Working in partnership with the business you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for our organization. Working at Gartner, you will have the fantastic opportunity to see the development of associates you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
What you’ll do:
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies.
- Work with a database for sourcing and tracking of candidates.
What you’ll need:
- Proven success and experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.