As a Recruiter you will report into the Head of Talent, sitting within a knowledgeable and energetic recruitment team focusing on roles across their key locations within a volume capacity. Being a retail/fintech business, they are looking for an individual with a proactive mindset and experience in attracting talent within the retail space, or roles that are customer facing.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Have recruited for retail or customer facing roles in a volume capacity.
- Be a solution orientated individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Hold strong organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise workload.
- Work well under pressure, possessing the ability to multi task and use initiative.
- Remain flexible and reactive to business needs.
- Have the ability to build and sustain productive relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to the business.
- Have strong end-to-end recruitment experience and exposure to an ATS.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, sourcing candidates, screening and pre-qualifying before inviting to interview.
- Attract the best talent through direct sourcing, networking, job boards and social media for current roles and to build the brands talent pool.
- Identify and advise managers on skills required for current roles in order to deliver on business needs.
- Deliver feedback to candidates and ensure the ATS system is maintained.
- Provide a positive candidate experience in line with the brands tone of voice.
- Support on ad hoc recruitment related projects.
Due to this being a newly created team, this is a great opportunity for individuals with strong resourcing experience as well as recruiters looking to progress their in-house career.
Location: Central London - Close to major tube network and over ground station.
Salary - c. £28,000 - £35,000
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.