Recruiter, Brighton - Fastrack promotion within 6 months
Your new company
Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. Within Hays, the Hays IT business in the South East is a well-established team that is at the start of an exciting growth curve. The business consists of three distinct areas; Digital Technology, Projects & Change and Infrastructure and with commitment from the highest level, we are actively recruiting to grow each of the teams. As the UK economy continues its' digital transformation, the South East and Brighton in particular remains at the vanguard of exciting new areas including Data Analytics, Cyber Security and Software Development, affording recruiters the chance to work on 'jobs of the future'. Brighton is already home to a very high concentration of digital advertising, marketing agencies and gaming studios and the digital tech sector is growing at pace across the Brighton/ Sussex area. Hays are investing heavily in our IT recruitment teams - the business is growing and there has never been a better time to be a tech recruiter.
Your new role
As a Recruiter in one of our flagship offices, you will manage the full 360 recruitment cycle, winning new clients and nurturing existing relationships. building professional relationships and market knowledge. You will be provided with advanced support and training on our systems, and the Hays methodology, but are expected to bring real drive, expertise and value to the role. You will source candidates, win clients and match the right candidate to the right job in order to generate fee revenue. It's hard work as you will have to hit both sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations here at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn uncapped commission and achieve your first promotion within a year.
What you'll need to succeed
Our greatest asset is our people, and you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced consultants in the industry. Our people constantly strive to develop their skills and knowledge, and so will you. You'll be ambitious with passion, credibility and drive. Your unbeatable interpersonal skills will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients, which will be vital to your own success and the success of the business.
What you'll get in return
- You will receive the best training in the industry to help you achieve success as a Recruitment Consultant. This will enable you to build your sales and develop recruiting expertise so you can achieve and enjoy a lasting and rewarding recruitment career.
- You will be paid a competitive salary, uncapped commission, incentives, referral bonuses of up to £2000 and a range of attractive employee benefits like discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loans, the ability to buy extra holiday days and generous shopping discounts.
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked through numerous promotions within a few years.
As a Recruiter at Hays you'll run your own business but be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry. You'll also receive:
- A competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- A structured career path
- The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Opportunity for promotion within 6-12 months
We also have a range of employee benefits to choose from including:
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual season ticket loans
- Healthcare and dental-care plans
- Generous shopping discounts and savings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Clare Keniry now on .