Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The Willis Towers Watson Global Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise provides state of the art, full life-cycle recruiting services. We partner with business leaders to define recruiting needs and develop a clear and comprehensive plan for achieving them. We develop attraction and sourcing strategies, create employment value propositions and recruiting tools, manage a streamlined interview process and effectively close and onboard candidates at the experienced hire levels.
The Recruiter, based in London, will primarily support the Recruitment Lead within the Corporate Risk and Broking segment of the business. This will include end to end sourcing and recruitment for mid-level roles as well as support for other entry level and more senior roles as needed.
The Talent Acquisition team is a regional team working from various offices across Great Britain. We work autonomously on our own roles, yet as a close knit team supporting each other and sharing workload as appropriate.
- Create attractive role profiles, job descriptions and adverts
- Build screening, assessment and other tools and resources used in execution of the recruiting strategy
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process for assigned experienced-level job openings
- Identify talent within the marketplace to create a pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Champion and support and embed Willis Towers Watson recruitment approaches and tools
- Ensure record keeping and maintaining the recruitment database
- Source and use relevant job boards and social media channels to advertise roles, writing attractive and relevant adverts as necessary.
- Proactively work with the Recruitment Lead to ensure that they are up-to-date with recruiting activity for their segments
- Work with other team members to provide support as necessary
- Promote I & D to meet diversity, gender and other specific recruiting goals
- Ensure cross sharing of expertise, ideas, best practice and candidates through the cross segment team
- Establish a trusted advisor role with hiring managers concerning recruiting and related talent management strategies; provide high quality client relationship management
- Partner with relevant HR Partners, ensuring communication channels are open regarding feedback from exit interviews and resignations
- Partner with interview teams and hiring managers to appropriately evaluate and manage candidates through the interview process
- Communicate progress to hiring managers concerning status of one’s own searches and articulate plans to adjust activity where necessary
- Build strong relationships with current and potential associates, ensuring an excellent candidate experience at all times.
- Meet or exceed objectives related with the business’ recruiting needs
- Promote low cost direct sourcing strategies wherever suitable
- Consistently explore new and innovative approaches that reduce recruiting costs while maintaining high quality support
- In house recruitment experience gained within Insurance preferred, however experience of recruiting Insurance professional roles within a reputable agency would also be considered
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and principles in the UK
- Candidate management and assessment skills, preferably studying towards or already hold a formal qualification in assessment or interviewing techniques
- Able to build relationships quickly and influence at all levels
- Discussing complicated compensation and closing offers
- Experience with direct sourcing from linkedin, job boards and other direct channels
- Proficiency in office software/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with candidate management systems
- Ability to offer creative recruitment ideas, whilst following necessary processes
- Ability to embrace new systems and technology
- Able to work proactively as part of a team
Please note that as part of our recruitment process, any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory background checks.
What can we offer you?
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson