Are you recruitment professional, experienced in an internal capacity or a well rounded agency recruiter, immediately available or ready to make your next move? and available for a two month period starting the end of January? The lead recruiter has been seconded to assist the HRBP to support with fundamental change in the business.
You will be challenged with recruiting roles at high volume, inclusive of employing a variety of sourcing techniques. You will also be working in close proximity to a talented but friendly HR & Recruitment team in a Manufacturing environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking detailed briefs from hiring managers to understand job requirements, person specification and provide a value add recruitment service
- Supporting with candidate attraction strategy (creating adverts, posting vacancies, direct sourcing, screening applications and liaising with agencies)
- Assist with the shortlisting of candidates, conducting telephone interviews as well as arranging face-to-face interviews
- Support in developing a key pipeline of candidates for critical and hard to fill roles.
- Producing offers of employment; conducting the pre-employment reference process and supporting with the set-up of the on boarding process
What you'll be:
- Previous recruitment experience (either in-house or agency)
- Proven experience of managing multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously
- Knowledge of selection and assessment tools
- Ability to operate within a fast paced environment, prioritising multiple tasks
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and administrative skills
- Working at pace, in a high volume sourcing role.
Please apply to the advert and I will will be in touch to discuss further - not one to be missed!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'