Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Working within a passionate and high-performing Talent Experience team, you will support our Product and Technology teams across the UK & EMEA region with hiring exceptional talent. You will support hiring managers to build diverse teams, who will drive Xero forward and continue our exponential growth across the region. You will help us build for scale by supporting process improvement initiatives, execute creative sourcing campaigns and support the wider People Experience team by creating exceptional candidate experiences.What you'll do:
- Partner with Product and Technology leaders from across the business to understand their hiring needs, then plan and execute the end-to-end hiring process from briefing to contract signing
- Design and execute sourcing plans for each of your open roles, focusing on building diverse and inclusive talent pipelines
- Work closely with the wider Talent and People teams to deliver exceptional candidate experiences to both internal and external candidates
- Become a true story-teller, being able to articulate Xero’s story and future growth to all prospective candidates
- Act as an extension of each team you support, being able to clearly articulate the team’s vision and how future candidates can make an impact in their team and the wider Xero business
- Focus on increasing our brand awareness through inspiring advertising, social media activities and events
- Take a proactive approach to assess candidate conversion across the talent pipeline and use this insight to develop consistently improving processes
- Support the wider Talent Experience team with any initiatives or projects as needed
- Be a true team player, supporting your teammates and focusing on winning as a team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The ability to tell our story, engage and inspire exceptional talent
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations within the business
- A passion for innovation and continuous improvement
- Ability to understand complex Product and Technology requirements and be able to convey these to prospective candidates
- Team focused attitude
- Demonstrable Talent Acquisition experience hiring for Technology roles
- A history of attracting high quality active and passive candidates
- An established network of engineering talent so you know where to look
- An understanding of sourcing and engaging passive talent
- Experience with managing multiple priorities and open roles
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero’s success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'