Recruiter / On-site Interview Scheduler Temp to perm £180 - £200 per day
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our fantastic clients based in the City. They are looking for a driven, dynamic individual to join their Recruitment team!
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to join an amazing FS company within their growing talent team, take this role to the next level and make it your own! Grow with this phenomenal company and show your talent. The HR team and business stakeholders are amazing to work with. Don’t miss out!
The desirable candidate will have experience in a financial services company as a Recruitment / Talent Manager.
- Great opportunity for someone who is client focused, passionate about building strong relationships and advocacy, learn more about HR with a well-established enterprise, develop their asset management knowledge
- This not a traditional on-site HR role - the role is about partnering with the business to identify their talent needs, coordinating the process from beginning to end, briefing and managing relationships with external agencies, advising on interview process, interview skills, competency gaps/needs in the team.
- There is an opportunity to get involved on broader HR initiatives but the crux of the role is managing and coordinating the recruitment process for 30-40 roles at any one time. This number may be higher at times.
- The successful person will be highly organized, collaborative, have excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic and most of all be personable and humble.
- Supporting the business through their exciting journey
- Help reduce cost through direct sourcing
- Working with high volumes
- Telephone screening candidates
- Conducting face to face meetings
- Extensive use of Linkedin and various other recruiting tools
If you are highly organised the please call to fast track your application now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job