Do you enjoy helping people fulfil their full potential? Are you excited by the prospect of meeting new candidates, building relationships and inspiring candidates to restart their career?
We are currently seeking an additional recruiter to join our Getting Back to Business Team. This is an exciting and varied role, and the successful candidate will assume a number of responsibilities involving the end-to-end recruitment, placement and on-going support of Getting Back to Business trainees and consultants.
A FTSE 250 company, FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, working with over 180 clients across multiple business sectors. With centres across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning employer and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Getting Back to Business Programme provides training and support for talented professionals looking to return to work in business services after taking an extended career break.
You will be working as part of the small but exciting Getting Back to Business Team, helping to support the growth of the programme by finding, recruiting and assessing suitable returners to join the GB2B Programme. You must possess impeccable interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work effectively with both candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and internal stakeholders across the business.
GB2B is a new team and has been able to shown rapid growth over its first year due to the hands-on attitude of all involved. There will be ample opportunities to progress within the team and FDM as a whole once an individual has demonstrated they are willing to work hard, achieve results and build strong relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full cycle recruitment from attraction to hire
- Source candidates through various means - online job boards, Linked In, networking etc
- Respond to incoming applicant enquiries in a timely, highly professional and positive manner
- Gain a thorough understanding of the FDM business model , the GB2B Programme and be able to confidently sell our advantages to candidates
- Thoroughly screen and understand relevant CVs
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Organise, facilitate and represent the team at internal and external events
- Accurate and punctual data entry using Salesforce
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and extending social media presence to attract talent to FDM trainee programmes
- Work to targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to achieve an agreed number of starters on the programme
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of the business environment, including areas such as Business Analysis, Project Management and IT roles
- Committed and ambitious individuals with a thirst to learn and develop
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Initiative, flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills
- Confidence, a good sense of humour and a team player
Desirable Criteria (not essential):
- Experience of working in a target based environment
- Experience/understanding of the IT industry and "Returner" market
- Experience of using Salesforce previously