- Immerse yourself into the cutting edge eCommerce and Digital Marketing sectors.
- Enjoy the support from a B Corp certified business, internal L&D manager and dedicated marketing team.
- Join a market a leader with excellent career development opportunities and rewards.
ADLIB is in growth mode. In our last financial year we grew headcount and sales by 30%, we’ve recently become the first recruiter of our kind to be awarded the B Corp certification, we’re imminently launching an internal recruiter academy…….and it still feels like we’ve only just begun our journey.
In line with this growth we’re currently hiring a Recruiter to join our established and successful eCommerce and Digital Marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
We’re seeking a Recruiter who’d love to work with multi-channel retailers & eCommerce platform providers, as well as pure play, online sales driven organisations. We’re talking household brands and exciting independent online retailers, for whom you’ll be hiring the best eCommerce and Digital Marketing talent the market has to offer. Working across a variety roles including eCommerce Managers, PPC Specialists, Online Merchandisers and Social Media Executives, you’ll help these organisations boost their online growth.
As a 360 Recruiter, you’ll be tasked with driving our eCommerce proposition forward. Not only will you maintain all the good work done to date by getting close to our clients, understanding their businesses and delivering results, you’ll also play a key role in expanding our offering further afield. You’ll work hard to build your network, creating new opportunities, opening doors, immersing yourself deep into the sector and ultimately becoming a go to eCommerce recruiter across the South of England and beyond.
It’ll take hard work and commitment but you’ll have best in class recruitment tools, training, marketing and a supportive management team to help you achieve success. The reward and opportunity to develop your career at pace will be second to none.
What experience you’ll need
- 360 recruitment experience would be preferred or a strong background in sales, but if you can show a real passion for recruitment and the sector then we’d still love to hear from you.
- Effective internal and external communication skills are a given.
- You’ll need to be commercial, inquisitive and able to spot opportunities in everything you do.
- Demonstrable experience of working with systems and following processes that require with strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a solid work ethic.
- You’ll also need to align with our beliefs and commitments; we give a lot to each other and social enterprise & we are big believers in diversity and inclusion with dedicated internal resources that support our clients - this must be an integral part of the home you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a good bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, company lunches and drinks, End of Quarter events, & a social committee that ensures we're an inclusive bunch, (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies & the rest - you'll be in good company). Most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'