£25-35,000 plus commission
With over 15 years established in the market, they are a fully consultative recruitment service for professionals within Engineering & Technology, Information Technology and Communications, Cards & Payments, Field Service, Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality and Manufacturing & Production.
- Working alongside the Managing Director developing existing and new accounts.
- Creating a fully functional network of clients and candidates through platforms such as Linked IN and others.
- Generating via well worded adverts new fresh candidates.
- Lead generating from existing candidate relationships and new.
- Attending any relevant events that will continue to raise the company profile and generate PR.
- Previous recruitment experience, working a technical market.
- Be able to demonstrate a solid work history supported by billings.
- Wanting to work for a small but very well established boutique agency and able to self generate work.
- Have a strong work ethic with ambition to drive your career.
Why would you want this role?
My client has been established in their niche for many years, operating in a busy market, competing alongside some of the larger agencies, they have remained top of their game for plenty of years. A great attitude to work and life balance, my client feels strongly about offering a grown up work environment with the flexibility needed to operate a high level and have the benefits that perhaps other businesses are not able to offer…..
- Business Development
- Sales Recruitment