Graduate Trainee Headhunter - Amazing Culture & Perks
Hugely lucrative role for an ambitious individual focused on achieving success. No experience is required as full training will be provided, but you need to be resilient, money motivated and great at building relationships, in order to be considered for this role.
Recruitment and Headhunting is an art form. You need to be trained by the best to be the best, so choose your firm wisely. Allegis Group provides a 12 month structured training programme designed to build your skills and prepare you for leadership.
As a Graduate Trainee Headhunter, you will be working with a prestigious portfolio of clients, securing top talent to work in high profile across the city of London. The people you are headhunting are talented specialists and command up to six figure salaries so you will need to have strong influence skills to garner their attention. A successful Headhunter is great at building rapport with people, and is confident no matter who they are talking to. You need to enjoy speaking to and meeting new people to succeed in this role.
You will be working on specific briefs that command specialist skillsets, and then mapping the market to understand where the best talent lies. As you become more experienced, your network will grow and we will show you how to build your brand and become a pivotal part of the industry.
We are looking for those who are able to demonstrate:
- A strong work ethic
- Experience of setting and achieving goals
- Ability to build rapport
- A professional and engaging telephone manner
- A solid record of achievement to date
- Clear motivations to earn money
- Full training, including a structured 12 month programme for those new to recruitment
- Ongoing training and development
- Fast track career progression
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Cancun/Miami/Dubai)
- Prospect to travel to clients abroad
- Gym allowance
- Friday socials
- Stunning offices
- Regular charity events
- Company sports teams
- Opportunity to manage teams
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
If you are serious about having a successful career, and are committed to earning a very healthy salary that increases year on year, apply now to speak to our Talent Acquisition team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job