Recruiter AKA the 'Distinct Recruitment Octopus’
Following the successful (don’t worry no one was hurt) explosion of applicants we had from our recent 'Content Octopus’ ad, we wanted to see if a 'Distinct Recruitment Octopus’ was a thing in this area. SOMEONE who actually GETS our vibe…
Yep, we’re a little quirky here (I like to call it #outtheboxthinking), but I bet the title caught your attention through those waves of boring/badly written ads.
And so it should. There are masses of ads looking for 'Recruitment Consultants’ but none of them make you go, huh? #wtf (which is why you are here, right?).
Who wouldn’t want to be a multitasking octopus with the ability to camouflage, have three mighty hearts and be a big-brained cephalopod that can navigate through mazes, solve problems and remember solutions like no other, not to mention a distinct personality that stands out against the competition?
Mix all this in with the fact our recruitment role is super diverse, requires strength of character and the ability to adapt… We think it’s a pretty good 'earthling’ match.
Let me talk to you about the role our future Octo:
The role is diverse and involves liaising with some of the world’s leading brands: using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from target markets with the aim to build and develop positive, lasting relationships.
But there is wayyy more to it. Before you apply, make sure you have researched what a day in the life of a recruiter looks like and be ready to tell us why THIS role is YOUR future!
We’re looking for warriors, who have a 'dog with a bone’ type attitude and a distinctive, stand out character who wants to be remembered and really make something of themselves.
THE 8 TENTACLES YOU’RE GOING TO NEED TO SMASH IT OUT THE 'DISTINCT RECRUITMENT OCTOPUS’ WATER PARK ARE:
- Resilience & drive - are you willing to be the best you can be?
- Self-assured & out the box thinker.
- Fix up, dress sharp (we don’t dress down, we dress up and show up)
- Not afraid of that clock ticking - clock watchers need not apply; recruitment requires you to work overtime to outperform your competition.
- Good communication skills & approachable demeanour.
- Good listener and note taker - add a little attention to detail and you are gold in our eyes…
- Good at multitasking - get your crazy 8 out
- Must like dogs, we have furry office co-workers & hating animals is weird.
If the above sounds like a bit of you…. get in touch. Extra points if you hunt me down on LinkedIn and hit me with your strong points, Jasmine Williams…
I want you to be fearless, bold, ready…come at me! #getontheshortlist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'