Family Practitioner job working for a recovery service for people with a history substance misuse £14-15.50ph
Your new company
You will be working for a leading provider of inspirational and caring support for service users who have a history of drug and alcohol misuse. They are dedicated to providing hope, empowerment and opportunities to allow people to reach their full potential.
Your new role
This is a 6 months temporary contract. You will be an integral part of the team working to deliver care packages and comprehensive support packages to adult services users with a history of a variety of substance misuse cases. The role will be working across the community in various centres and outreach support provisions.
You will be in charge of managing your own caseload, acting as the care coordinator for the service users and their families. Your main objective is to the improvement and well being of parents and families accessing the drug and alcohol treatment.
You will carry out comprehensive assessments, planning and reviews. You will be working with the hidden harm and think family agendas to improve the lives of vulnerable people in the local community.
What you'll need to succeed
For this recovery worker job you will need the following:
- Experience working with drug or alcohol issues
- Good knowledge of child and adult safeguarding and the think family/hidden harm agendas
- Qualification in substance misuse OR relevant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate interventions for substance misuse
- Good knowledge or experience of CBT, relapse prevention
- Ability to assess care plans and write reports
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car
Desirable criteria but not essential criteria for the role include GSCC registration, knowledge of local services, mentoring qualifications.
What you'll get in return
- 6 month contract
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Highly paid role up to £15.50 per hour
- Holiday pay
- FREE DBS check
- CPD certified training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- substance misuse drug alcohol revovery worker