Are you interested in Mental Health and looking for a diverse role which is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for an enthusiastic, confident and proactive Recovery Support Worker to join our friendly staff team in Derby, Derbyshire. At this mental health service based in Derby we provide quality care and support to residents with mental health support needs. You will be providing excellent tenancy support to these individuals according to their individual support plans, so personal care and medication administration are not required. Our tenants require support in areas such as cooking, shopping, developing daily living skills, accessing the community and attending appointments.
Your role will include:
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Completing welfare checks with residents, assisting them with appointments and providing excellent tenancy support,
– Full time hours (37.5 hours per week) or part time (to be agreed) and a willingness to work flexibly according to the needs of the service to include weekends and bank holidays.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life and previous care experience is not essential. You just need a passion for providing person-centred care and support to individuals with mental health support needs. Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
This vibrant service in the DE1 area of Derby, Derbyshire is a ten minute drive from the train station.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'