Recovery Practitioner - Leek
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting on behalf of a charity for a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work within their services based in Leek. The role is available on a part time basis with an immediate start required.
To work as a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker, you will be working with a client group with drug and alcohol misuse issues. You would be working with clients providing counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, advocacy and education.
* Carrying a caseload of clients on with substance misuse problems and helping them overcome addiction
* Providing treatments and expert advice to your clients whilst empowering them and enabling them to reach their full potential
* Liaising with outside agencies
The successful candidate for the role of Substance Misuse Recovery Worker should:
* Have experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
* Have a passion for helping people into recovery
* Have a DBS check issued within the last 12 months or on the update service
* A driving license and access to a vehicle would be desirable
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with people with a history of drug abuse. Morgan Hunt have been working within the substance misuse field for more than 10 years to help find professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
This role gives you an opportunity to work for an organisation and make a real difference to the lives of others.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'