Recovery Nurse Band 6
MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced Recovery Nurse to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts with local NHS and Private Hospitals.
Working with MSI Recruitment as a Recovery Nurse you will be expected to professionally provide care, advice and support for patients who have undergone various types of surgery. You will monitor patients condition including heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen levels
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an A&E setting within the past 12 months.
• Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a Daily Basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process.
• Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
• Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a General Nurse that prefers to work days or night shifts, MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling . Alternatively please send a copy of your CV to .