Working for MSI Recruitment as a recovery nurse you will assess and deliver care on a patient's arrival into a post anaesthetic care unit and ensure that the patient can later be discharged back into an acute surgical ward.
As a recovery nurse that has chosen to work for MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Recovery Nurse in an NHS setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- On call team available 24 hours a day!
- Daily Payroll services
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling . Alternatively please send a copy of your CV, stating that you are interested in joining MSI Recruitment to