Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Recovery Insolvency specialist to join a very well renowned Public Practice firm based in the centre of Cambridge.
The role will sit within a busy team of four, with responsibility for its own portfolio of cases from start to closure as well as assisting the wider team with any larger cases that arise. Your day will also include the following:
- Administering portfolio of cases to include all types of corporate and personal cases
- Preparing month 1 check-list, six monthly case reviews and providing a strategy for progressing the case
- Identifying issues pro actively which require and receive as soon as possible
- Facilitating realisation of assets
- Adjudicating funds in the proper order of priority
- attending meetings with clients/directors and other professionals to include preparing agendas and suggesting strategy for meetings
- Effectively managing time and prioritising work both within specific cases and between conflicting demands of cases under administrator’s control.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technical developments
Successful individuals will ideally be part qualified with 4-5 years experience within a recovery insolvency role. You will have excellent communication skills, particularly when handling tougher situations which may involve third parties.
The firm are looking for individuals who are either keen to progress or keen to take on as much responsibility as possible. As one of the only firms who do this in Cambridge, there is a real opportunity for your development and commercial awareness.
A generous salary and benefits package will also be on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job