Our client a UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Recovery Consultant to join their expanding collections department team situated near Bradford. You will be dealing with shortfall debt recovery of homes repossessed but still have negative equity in the mortgage.
• Negotiating affordable arrangements or settlements with your customers
• Effectively handling cases by identifying when escalating legal action is appropriate
• Understand individual circumstances identifying the ability to pay using questioning techniques.
• Highlighting any opportunities to improve the customer journey.
• Ensure information provided to your customers is clear and correct
• Ensure all your own work is carried out within company legal requirements
• Focus on providing excellent quality results and service satisfaction for our customers and clients
• Take ownership of individual cases escalating where appropriate
• Excellent Communication skills both verbally and written be able to effectively communicate.
• Be inquisitive and look for new ideas and ways of working
• Ideally you will have experience of negotiating with customers
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ideally have an understanding of the relevant MCOB, CONC and FCA regulations
• Target driven
• An ability to understand end to end processes
• Be able to work to deliver outstanding performance by working as one team
Monday to Friday – Shift Patterns between 9am till 8pm
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000
Benefits, including Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + excellent Pension Scheme + subsidised restaurant & shop, and much more.
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your cv or CALL NOW .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job