Life feels better when you love your job…
Here at Vanquis we do, and it’s what we believe has contributed most to our success.
Our business has grown so much since we started in 2002 and we believe that we have achieved this by encouraging our employees to put ideas forward, make decisions and constantly improve the service we provide for our customers.
We now have a fantastic opportunity to join our newest venture known as Fresh Start.
Fresh Start predominantly focuses on purchased debt from Provident but 2016 saw us compete for more purchases in the market place, leading the department to be recognised as one of Vanquis’ fastest growing initiatives.
The role of Recoveries Process and Implementation Manager will join the team to help lead a time of significant change and growth in the department. This role will suit someone with existing management experience, looking to take their career to the next level.
- Manage the successful implementation of all change in the department
- Co-ordinating projects, plans, workshops and meetings with the necessary stakeholders
- Successfully on-board and manage new debt portfolios through the end to end journey
- Map all existing and proposed customer journeys, to ensure an exceptional customer journey
- Take ownership of all processes, suggesting change and updates to ensure the department runs as efficiently as possible
- Ensure that the department is compliant at all times with relevant internal policies and external regulation
- Regular networking with key stakeholders across the business
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated or experience of project management is a must.
- Candidates with a Financial Services background will have an advantage, however this isn’t essential
- Highly organised with a capacity for solving complex problems often in an ambiguous context
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written as report writing is a key part of this role
- Candidates applying will need the ability to self-manage to ensure the business objectives are achieved
- Candidates with previous project management experience will be at an advantage
- Proven experience working in or managing in a process based/analytical role
- The ability to identify, implement and manage change
- Candidates with basic SQL knowledge will have an advantage
In order to apply for the role and to find out more about us, please visit www.vanquiscareers.co.uk.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.
Please note: Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of your application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.