My client is looking for an experienced Recoveries Handler, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, to join their expanding team in Warrington, Cheshire.
It is essential that you have at least 2 years of relevant experience and be able to hit the ground running.
• You will be joining their existing hire recoveries team, dealing exclusively with the recovery of credit hire and credit repair on behalf of their insurer clients
• You will also have sound working knowledge of the CPR, case law, legislation, and the law relating to credit hire.
• Investigation of causes of non-payment delays and providing an effective resolution
• Negotiating with insurers for outlays including credit hire and repair, vehicle storage, and all other losses
• The ability to take a pro-active approach to recovery, by litigating if necessary
• A proven track record within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned with extensive commercial and financial acumen.
• Continuous focus on the reduction of our aged debt
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'